1. THE MORE WATER WE DRINK, THE BETTER OUR SKIN WILL LOOK.
Water consumption is key to health, but there is no convincing evidence that drinking more water than recommended has additional benefits for skin appearance and health.
2. THE SKIN GETS USED TO THE PRODUCTS WE USE AND THEY LOSE THEIR EFFICIENCY.
Usually after an initial rapid improvement - over time, the products achieve the maximum possible benefits. The skin has not adapted, but rather is in its "new normal state.
3. WE NEED MANY PRODUCTS TO ENJOY HEALTHY AND SMOOTH SKIN.
In fact, the chaotic use of many products is harmful. We need a small number, but properly selected products tailored to the needs of our skin.
4. FREQUENT WASHING THE FACE IS USEFUL.
Washing the face more than 1-2 times a day disrupts the microbiome and the skin barrier. As a result, the skin is hypersensitive and prone to irritation and inflammation.
5. IF WE FEEL THAT A PRODUCT BURNS OR STINGS, IT MEANS THAT IT WORKS.
This is actually a sign of irritation and intolerance. Skin care should bring only a feeling of comfort.
* products containing acids are excluded
6. SERUMS ARE USELESS AND THEIR USE IS A LOSS OF TIME AND EFFORT.
Serums are one of the most effective products. They are characterized by a high concentration of active ingredients and are our faithful ally on the path to healthy and radiant skin.
7. ONLY TEENAGERS SUFFER FROM ACNE.
Up to 40% of adults over the age of 25 are prone to acne. Some of the causes can be heredity, hormonal disorders, stress, eating disorders, medication, pregnancy and more.
8. TANNING IS GOOD FOR THE SKIN
Unfortunately, the "healthy complexion" does not exist. Even if sunburn does not occur, excessive sun exposure significantly increases the risk of hyperpigmentation, photoaging of the skin, elasticity disorders, dilated capillaries, melanoma and others. That is why sunscreen is the most effective means of combating aging.
9. IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ALLERGIES AS A CHILD, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ALL AS AN ADULT.
Hypersensitivity reactions can occur at any stage of life - in adults most often around 30 years.
If you want to receive an individual consultation for your skin, call us at: +359 879 365 49