Dr. Nikolova graduated from Medical University - Varna in 1991
- 2000 - Acquisition of specialty "Dermatology and Venereology" at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology at the Alexandrovska Hospital, Sofia
- 2005 - Certified Botox Training
- 2005 - Certified training on phylar application / Restylane, Surgyderm /
- 2006 - Certified mesotherapy training
- Permanent participation in courses in aesthetic medicine
- 1993-1999 - Department of Dermatology and Venereology - Varna Doctor / Resident /
- since 2001 Dermatologist to Med. Manus Vita Center
- 2001-2007 Dermatologist at Skin Line Clinic - Varna
- since 2007 Dermatologist at the Pearl Skin Clinic in Varna
Membership in professional structures:
- Member of BMA
- Member of the Bulgarian Dermatological Society
- Member of the Bulgarian Association of Private Practitioners Dermatologists
Participation in scientific forums:
- Regular participation in the Bulgarian congresses in dermatology and venereology
- International participations in EADV / European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology /
- 2007 - Certified Participation in IMCAS / International Congress on Aesthetic Demathology and Surgery / - Paris, France.
- 2007 - Medical certificate for postgraduate training in "Safety application of lasers in medicine" at NCPHP-Sofia.
- 2008 - Certified participations in International Clinical Forums - EMEA for Laser Systems of CUTERA - Barcelona, Spain and Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2009 - Certified Participation in / World Congress of Aesthetic Dermatology and Plastic Surgery / Monaco, Monte Carlo.
- 2012 - Participation in International Congress on Aesthetic Dermatology in Shanghai, China.
- 2014 - Silhouette Soft Meso Threat Training - Barcelona, Spain.